The person hired would help establish and support Power League Gaming’s advertising and branding plans as well as broadcast plans with a series of quality assets, designs, simple edits, and support content creation. The newly employed person will need to be passionate about gaming and have optimally a style very close to videogame art.
He will be led by the Head of PR & Marketing at the Beirut office, and will work hand in hand with the Dubai HQ as well as with other freelance designers when needed.
- Oversee multiple art projects from a creative and team leadership perspective.
- Manage a number of creative employees when needed, managing timelines and communicating with the Head of PR and Marketing to ensure that their content guidelines and deadlines are met.
- Maintain development equipment and software to optimal settings and ensure availability of equipment necessary to meet department work load.
- Designs print and digital assets, such as posters, invitations, banner ads, and more
- Generates other art assets, including assets for broadcast use, or to support motion art designers and more
- Implements feedback received from customer teams and internal groups
- Performs other duties, as assigned
Optimal Qualifications for the Job:
- 2–3 years of experience in graphic design
- Artistic talent, especially a design/photographic eye
- Avid gamer on next-gen platforms is a plus
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Thick-skinned, good listener and able to take constructive criticism
- Please provide a portfolio or a showreel when sending your CV
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Experience within gaming a plus
- Flash programming, illustration, and photography skills a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com