The person hired would help establish and support Power League Gaming’s advertising and branding plans as well as broadcast plans with a series of out-of-the-box concepts and ideas, and support content creation. He will need to be able to work independently and collaboratively with all parties in Power League Gaming to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities.
He will be led by the Head of PR & Marketing at the Beirut office, and will work hand in hand with the Dubai HQ as well as with other freelance designers when needed.
- Lead or support the development of comprehensive social marketing strategies and community engagement plans for product launches and ongoing support of new feature rollouts and organized events for PLG
- Integrate, collaborate and grow cross-functional partnerships through becoming a subject matter expert in target KPIs and fan sentiment for our core brands
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day communication activities. Duties include editorial calendar development and approval, community engagement efforts, promotions with support of Egypt and Dubai office.
- Collaborate and ideate with cross-functional teams to develop annual, quarterly and product-specific marketing campaigns.
- Take ownership for marketing and broadcast projects including esports and traditional gaming projects, seeing them successfully through production.
- Coordinate, track, and manage project resources to ensure projects are completed on schedule and are of top quality.
- Facilitate communications with other parties, when it comes to production and post-production staff and stakeholders from other teams.
- Source, vet, and manage relationships with news organizations in the region linked to gaming, tech but also mainstream media.
- Help build and curate internal and external resources.
- Assist in budget planning as well as execution of budget.
- Take responsibility for finding appropriate solutions to problems and challenges as they arise within the group.
- Provide clear direction to support team members and regular updates to stakeholders
- Contribute to a positive and constructive work environment.
Optimal Qualifications for the Job:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in campaign development from idea to execution with multiple stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and Arabic in written and spoken form is a must (a third language is extra)
- Knowledge of brand communications, social, and gaming ecosystems.
- Analytical skills tracking social metrics.
- Good connection with extensive lifestyle, mainstream and gaming media.
- Interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills across multiple departments.
- Self-motivation and initiative; impeccable time management, organization, and prioritization.
- Avid gamer on next-gen platforms
- High level of attention to detail
- Decent Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Thick-skinned, good listener and able to take constructive criticism
- Design portfolio required
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Experience within gaming a plus
- Flash programming, illustration, and photography skills a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org